Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I hope I didn't make too much of an ass of myself last night. But I hate fondue. No, I don't want to pay triple to cook my food myself, thanks. I'll just go home and do that for free.

What a racket those places have. Let's cut up a bunch of apples, bread, and tortillas from a bag; melt cheese right on the table, and charge the customer 25.99 per person to do all the work! Genius.

Ugh. Can you tell I'm still bitter? I need to stop brooding over last night, because all in all, I did have a little bit of fun. And I was charged with planning the next girls night in April... must think of something cheap and way more fun. Must. And no damn chain restaurants- we live in Chicago for c sake. There I go again, sorry. This was my after my guessed caloric intake for the day:


That's a pound over my starting weight. Sheesh!


1 comment:

  1. eep! Just remember, one day won't ruin you. And seriously, Melting Pot is so not worth the money. If I want fondue, I'll buy a stupid fondue pot for my house.

    ReplyDelete