Saturday, May 14, 2011

well hey there blog! I haven't posted in awhile. Life is so much different than even a few weeks ago. I now have an official full time position with my company. They skipped the three month (or longer) temp part and offered / nay begged me to work there as a permanent employee. With a fat raise.

Yeeeee!

I need a smart phone since I have a mind numbingly quiet work day with no internets. I would really like to take Hula now that I am making more monies.

Also, I have been wanting to say this but have no where's appropriate to post. Why are we the only ones in our circle who throw parties? Does it just seem that way? We have like, a party every month it seems. Inviting folks over to grill, play games, or what have you. What about you? Why don't you have us over to YOUR place?

jesus.

Okay rant over.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I hope you know why I don't. But I'd be happy to help you host one almost any time.

    ReplyDelete